Re: Paperless Stuff

Good catch, Jim.  I suggest all of us, whether or not we usually read RAIN
type articles, give this one a once over.  My only caveat with the review is
the end, where the reviewer suggests we not _keep_ as much paper, which I
would qualify by making sure at least the Archives of the institution keeps
the important ones, even if nobody else needs to.

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021