Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:35:36 -0500
From: "reynoldsg" <reynoldsg@HOPE.EDU>
Subject: Photographic Duplicate Collections

Listmembers:

Periodically we make photographic duplicates of
photograph collections
"future" donors are not yet ready to part with.  While
they have no
problem
with us using them as reference and making copies for
researchers, do I
still
need to have them sign a deed of gift even though they
retain the
original.

Thank you for your comments.

Geoffrey D. Reynolds