Re: oral history question

To clarify, he asked in writing that he be notified, and it says nothing
about anybody else in his family, circle of friends, or zip code.

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
mailto:dsokolow@nshs.edu