Re: Spring

At 07:06 PM 3/21/2002, Chris Flynn wrote:
Yes I can see it now as I bounce my small young daughter on my knee saying

Spring has sprung
the grass has riz
I wonder where the
Mildew is?

I don't know Holly Flowers seem much nicer
Even those folks from th emid-west that insist on Birdies have one up on
that.

Spring has sprung
Da grass has riz
I wonder where da boidies is.
Da boids I guess
Iz on da wing.
Now ain't dat absoid ...
Da wings is on da boid!

I don't have a source offhand, but if you need it I can probably dig it up.

Tara

Tara Calishain / tara@researchbuzz.com
----
ResearchBuzz -- Search engine, database,
and online collection news since 1998!
http://www.researchbuzz.com