Caroline Preston Hampton

I posting this for a researcher.  Please reply to ruth1050@aol.com or to me and I will forward your message.  Thank you and sincerely, Peter J. Roberts

I am looking for information on Caroline Preston Hampton (1807-1883) (born Caroline Martha Hampton) of South Carolina for a graduate research project.  She was the daughter of General Wade Hampton (1752-1835) and the wife of John Smith Preston (1809-1881).  I have found ample information on her father, brother (Wade Hampton II), and husband but none on her.  I have searched RLIN, Worldcat, and ArchivesUSA and have been unable to find specific information on her.  If anyone has any leads I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your attention,
Leslie E. Canaan