From: Schoeberl, Maria
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Sent: 3/22/02 9:38 AM
Subject: Conservators

Dear listserv subscribers,

As part of the preparations for the Harley-Davidson Museum, the Archives
has begun work on a large-scale conservation project.  We are currently
reviewing our options and have decided that one of the best would be to
hire a full-time conservator to work specifically with the document
collection (including our poster collection,) but would have a general
knowledge of object conservation.

Is there anyone out there that would have a job description for such a
position?  We have been advised that given the nature of our collection
we could possibly hire someone right out of graduate school, so
entry-level descriptions are welcome.  But all descriptions are welcome
since we are still exploring all options.

Thanks in advance, and have a pleasant morning,

Maria Schoeberl