Health warning!

(a) The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart
attacks than the British or Americans.
  (b) On the other hand, the French eat a lot of fat and also
suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
  (c) The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer
heart attacks than the British or Americans.
  (d) The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and also
suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
  (e) Conclusion: Eat and drink what you like. It's speaking
English that kills you.

Not that I am certain our recent "poem" on spring is English

Nick

Do You Yahoo!?