Fwd: FW: Bologna restores Carles S. Chaplin films

Folks, I've been out of town; but wonder how this item apparently escaped
being commented on as part of the Friday funnies!!!  Being in the hometown
of Oscar Meyer, I have an image of each can of film being packed with a
slice of bologna (acid-free, of course).

Frank