Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: name for the archives storage room

I'm told the section of Noah's Ark, where the bees, wasps...those sorts of flying insects...were kept, was called the Ark Hives   :)   Can anyone verify that?   (Sorry, seems to have been raining 40 days and 40 nights here in mid-TN).

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library
100 Kindel Drive, Ste C212