Re: name for the archives storage room

We have an off site storage area we call "the bone yard." The origin is
unclear, but I believe it once held old broken computer parts. New staff
always look a bit shocked when we say we are taking them over to visit
"the bone yard."

In house we have two compact shelving installations which were installed
at different times. We identify them as "the new compact shelving" and
"the old compact shelving." The confusing thing is that the "old compact
shelving" is electronic and the "new compact shelving" is manual. You might
say we have progressed backwards.

Steve in Denver