Re: CD organizer towers

No experience with that brand.  However . . . my husband helped design,
debug and build this product:

http://www.kubikjukebox.com/

He has no further interests in the company, as far as I know, so this is
not a commercial message, but because I know he does good work of course I
recommend it.  They might not be inexpensive, though--I've never had
occasion to check the prices.

Arel
Arel Lucas
Tobacco Control Archives
Library and Center for Knowledge Management
University of California San Francisco
http://www.library.ucsf.edu/tobacco/