consultant fees

Colleagues,

I have been contacted about acting as consultant for a major archival exhibit. I agreed in principle, but I would like some advice on the going rates for such things. Does anyone know the rates and fees archival consultants charge? Maybe there are a few of you on the list who can give me some idea?

Please respond off-list. Thanks!

Jason T. Larson
Framingham State College, Massachusetts

PS-As of Monday, I'll be Hospital Archivist at Children's Hospital, Boston; Framingham has an opening for Archivist and special collections librarian as a result. I'll post an ad in the future.