to bill or not to bill for digital images

Dear List,

Sometimes we prepare digital photo images for researchers in our Archives asking ourselves how much we suppose to charge them for that, but usually we have business with photo prints and definitely we know how to bill researchers for photo prints.

Anyone familiar with such issue please please please share with us you experience.

Dmitriy Virovets
AJJDC Archives and Records Department
New York, NY