From: Tom Eisinger [mailto:Tom_Eisinger@GOVT-AFF.SENATE.GOV]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 3:10 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: database software

I know this topic, or others related to it, shows up every now and then on the listserv, but I need to ask it again.  I need to put a series of records into a searchable database which I will be creating from scratch.  The good part is I get input into the software that I can use.  I can readily obtain Access, but is there a better software package out there that anyone can recommend?  If I have time, I may eventually get to use this with other records as well.
Tom Eisinger
Archivist
U.S. Senate
Committee on Governmental Affairs