Re: movies and archives

Yes, Giles is more of a rare books librarian.  However, another Joss
Whedon/Buffy-related archivist character is in the TV show  "Angel".   The
archives  of the demonic law firm Wolfram & Hart holds records on just about
everything supernatural.  The Archives is in a cavernous basement and, of
course,  the "archivist" is a cyborg.

Erika Gorder
Rutgers University Archives