Re: Fizzies

I remember putting Fizzies in water.  My brothers would eat Fizzies.  I never
did myself because my brothers told me that if a girl ate Fizzies they would
explode in her stomach.  Of course I believed my brothers...

We did alot of Ovaltine and Bosco and later Nestle's Quik.  It was the only
way Mom could get us to drink milk. In some parts of the world the only milk
we could get was the canned stuff.  Ya did what ya could to make it
palatable.  Or potable.  Fizzies also made chlorinated water potable.  Or at
least potent.

Holly Hodges
now across the ship channel from Houston where milk is potable and the salsa
gets really hot!