Re: Paperwork Reduction Act -- GAO report

Nope, not "only in America."  It's a worldwide epidemic I've seen first
hand in several other countries that try to reduce paperwork.  It's not
all bad - there will always be a need for records managers and archivists
(whether the records producers know it or not!).  Aloha,