Children's collections

Please respond to the contact below and not to the sender.  Thank you.

At the Florida State Archives, we are considering developing a web page featuring photographs by primary and secondary school student photographers on the Online Classroom section of our website   ( http://fpc.dos.state.fl.us/learning/  ) .  We are in the process of developing guidelines for content on this web page and would like to contact archivists with an interest in collections documenting children's perspectives.  If this is an area of interest to you, please contact:

Katrina Harkness
Education Officer
Florida State Archives
kharkness@mail.dos.state.fl.us