Collections Committee. Boston Public Library.

Here's another example of an enquiry for our cities' public libraries
 boards committees minutes. Read your city's public library's board
 committees minutes. Comment on the committees' proceedings.
 Feedback from public libraries users, from public libraries personnel
 and from public libraries unions collective bargaining labor
 relations advocates improves our cities' public libraries.

Please forward to Boston Public Library
 Collections Committee William O. Taylor <jmcglone@bpl.org>
[ http://www.bpl.org/general/trustees/collections110101.htm ]
[ http://www.bpl.org/general/trustees/trustees.htm ]

Dear Mr. Taylor,

Please arrange via email  don@saklad.org  for me to read the minutes
 of our Boston Public Library Collections Committee for 2002 April,
 March, February, January and 2001 December including the last meeting
 of BPL Collections Committee.

Kind regards,
 Don Warner Saklad

 [ http://zork.net/~dsaklad ]