New Contact...

Hi all!

I've been lurking for a while as I was searching  for employment.  Thanks
to some friends and the grace of God, I now have a new job! :)  So I
thought I'd share my new contact information with you.

Bridgette A. Kelly, Archivist
United Church of Christ
700 Prospect Avenue
Cleveland, OH  44115-1100
ph: 216-736-2106
kellyb@ucc.org
www.ucc.org

Thanks to everyone for all the assistance during my unemployment. This list
was often my link to sanity (can you believe it?). ;) hee, hee! Hopefully,
you'll see me a little more often now.

Til then,
Bridgette   (still settling in)