Progressive Archivists Meeting at MAC, 5/3/02 in Minneapolis

Announcing Second Annual Midwest Archives Conference
Meeting of Progressive Archivists
Friday May 3 at 5:00  Room 120 Elmer Anderson Library
(Same Building as MAC reception)

Progressive Archivists is an organization for
archivists and anyone else interested in social
responsibility in the context of the archival
profession.

Agenda is open, think about what you want to discuss.
Possible topics for discussion:
What sort of organization do we want to have and what
should we do?
How can we further the documentation and history of
groups previously underrepresented in the historical
record?
The commodification of information
The widening gap between rich and poor
Join the e-mail discussion list
http://www.topica.com/lists/Progarchs
See our documents at the website
http://www.libr.org/progarchs

Progressive Archivists is neither affiliated with nor
endorsed by the Midwest Archives Conference or SAA.