Re: Digital Cameras

Title: RE: Digital Cameras

Mark,

Now that consumer-level digital cameras have finally STARTED to achieve a vague semblance of equality to the level possible with the average 35mm camera (gee, am I showing a BIAS here or what?), it would probably be a good idea for you to articulate some kind of "needs assessment" of how you plan to be using said "great digital camera."

In my class on Digital Imaging this semester, we have the students using a Canon G2. It was chosen for specific features that were germane to the course.

You haven't said how you plan to use the camera, so it makes giving recommendations awfully subjective.

Can you elaborate on what you have in mind?

Dennis Moser, MILS
Project Director, IMLS National Leadership Grant
Digital Imaging Faculty
Lee College
P.O. Box 818, Baytown, TX 77522-0818
(281)425-6819/(281)425-6557 (fax)