Re: digiatl cameral

I friend recently was doing some personal research on these.  He
recommended  the Canon S30 and Fuji 2800 Zoom they both have 6x optical
and good memory size. They are of medium price range and quality.  It
depends on what you mean by "great".  If you mean all the bells and
whistles then these models are not for you.  If you are looking for
something better than basic with extra zoom and memory capabilities then
these will do.

Rob Drapeau
rdraepau@condar.ca

> Date:    Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:46:34 -0400
> From:    Mark Young <myoung@TENNISFAME.COM>
> Subject: Digital Cameras

> Hello All,

> We are looking to acquire a great digital camera. I am wondering if
> anybody has any recommendations on any good ones.

> Thanks

> Mark S. Young, II
Archivist, Librarian
International Tennis Hall of Fame