From: ShannonRBL@aol.com [mailto:ShannonRBL@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 10:45 AM
To: vvoss@LBI.CJH.ORG
Subject: Re: Help with research request

Can you be more specific about the phrase "American Relief to Austria? What
time period? Are you referring to the Marshall Plan?  If so, these records
are scattered throughout the National Archives in College Park, MD.

Margaret Shannon
Senior Research Historain
WASHINGTON HISTORICAL RESEARCH
ShannonRBL@aol.com