Free Dam Pub

Faree T'a Good Home

At another job, some years back, I weeded the old vertical file. I won't
give up my Harlan Bretz BARS OF THE CHANNELED SCABLANDS. It gets thirsty way
out there, And I might want to go that way when I head west. Besides, what's
not to love about Bretz and his big flood theories.  But I've got a book on
Boulder Dam that might be of interest somewhere. Actually, it is three
pamphlets bound into a pressboard cover. "Generators for Boulder Power
Plant," "Station Service Generating Units for Boulder Power Plant," and
"Generator-Voltage Oil Circuit Breakers for Boulder Power Plant," all 1933
Dept. of Interior publications. They are inviations for bids.

I invite your requests.

Michael T.

Michael A. Tarabulski, Archivist
International Jazz Collections