Re: EAD and MARC AMC

I've no idea how "lively" you want the discussion on this matter to get,
Melissa, but I will bite first at this bait.  (Hey, when your library starts
a Tout and Salmonid collecting emphasis you always use fishing
metaphors....)

It is curious to me to see the EADS and MARC programs implied as an
"either/or" proposition.  Certainly if your shop WANTS to waltz to the EADS
tune, you could also produce a MARC record for you collections.  If access
is your goal, why would you NOT want to have more than one doorway?

Kim "can't we all just get along" Scott