Climate Data sites, was RE: Mold

Someone asked me about climate data elsewhere for the US.  What I've found
after a Google search on "climate data" is there's some discrepancy at
various sites, most of which are connected to the NOAA.  Some have free
data, some don't.  Since we're already funding these people, I'm not sure
why they get to charge us again for the work they do, but what do I know.

I did find a site for Virginia with some organized links, for what it's
worth:

http://climate.virginia.edu/online_data.htm

Also for the Phoenix, AZ area, with parts of NV & CA included:

http://www.phx.noaa.gov/climate/

And SC:

http://205.156.54.206/er/gsp/climate/climate.htm

So check around, and you may find sites that have free (if unofficial) data
for your area.

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
mailto:dsokolow@nshs.edu