Off-site storage - NE Ohio

Hi again! Seems as if I'm just full of questions lately. :)

The flood-gates have opened (thankfully only figurtively) and now the new
archivist is getting flooded with requests/ideas/proposals. :) One that is
being pushed is moving our archival and records center materials to an
off-site storage facility. Just wanted to gather some wisdom from fellow
listers while I'm checking options. I checked the listserv archives and
didn't come up with what I was looking for.

Are there any of you fellow Northeastern Ohioans who use Andrews for
off-site storage? If so, what do you store there, records awaiting disposal
or archival materials? What do you think of the service/quality/etc.?

Has anyone compared/contrasted the cost difference between an instituion
renting/purchasing warehouse space to store materials vs. renting space
from an off-site storage facility? (cost - price, man-power, equipment,
etc.)

Thanks for all the help! :)
Bridgette

Bridgette A. Kelly, Archivist