Re: Friday Funny

<<It's free and easy. Piece of cake. No hassle at all. Ah, if only all state
government forms were so
simple!!!>>

Ah, what grand news, Eric!  Now if only all the companies with whom we have
"established business relationships" would get the message that it does NOT
create good will to telemarket your existing customer base with endless
"special offers that you'll surely want to know about!".  Since even the
best anti-telemarketing laws leave THAT loophole wide open.

It's a sad world in which one bank doing business in my part of the U.S. now
includes in its advertising, as an excellent reason for opening an account
there:  "And we will not telemarket you!"

C3PO icon (for "shutting up now"),

Nina M. Osier, Director
Division of Records Management Services
Maine State Archives