Re: California Osteopathic Association

Jennifer:

UCLA Department of Special Collections (Young Research Library)
has:  Dorothy Marsh Collection of California Osteopathic Association
Records (Collection 1063)

contact:
        UCLA Library, Dept. of Special Collections
        Room A1713, University Research Library
        Box 951575
        Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575
        Email: spec-coll@library.ucla.edu
        (310) 825-4988

They also have:  California Medical Association California Medical-
Economic Survey Records, 1934-1935 (Collection 883)

Any luck going through the CMA for their records?