Re: California Osteopathic Association

Thanks, Russell.  I do know of UCLA's collection.  It covers the late 50s and early 60s, the time of the D.O./M.D. merger in California, so those probably are the *interesting* records of the COA!  But I'm wondering if there's an older cache somewhere.

The word at CMA is "we don't keep records."  I'm hoping maybe someone did it against their will.  The COA was folded into the CMA after the merger.

There is a new osteopathic association in California--the OPSC--and I tried there, but it turns out it was formed out of a somewhat antagonistic relationship with the COA, so they weren't even interested in responding to my queries.