Image charges for whole ad campaigns

Has anyone had any experience charging a discounted amount for the use of
images in ad campaigns that entail the publishing of an image in multiple
places multiple times? We have a business (a great supporter of our
institution) that is using one of our historical photos in an ad, which runs
everyday in a local paper and perhaps other places. If we charge them for
each "use," it will be a very large amount indeed, and since they are
supporters and since they are providing us with publicity, I'm just thinking
that my photo charges may need some rethinking.

Anyone have input or experience in this, I'd be glad to hear.

Georgen Gilliam
Curator of Library & Archives
Nantucket Historical Association Research Library
7 Fair Street, Box 1016
Nantucket, MA 02554
508/228-1655