Frohmann, Robb and Little (Boston) blueprints

Listmembers-

I'm trying to locate blueprints by the architectural
firm Frohmann, Robb and Little of Boston (c.
1910-1930?).  I believe that one of their buildings is
the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C.  I'm
specifically looking for the drawings for a house they
worked on in Colorado Springs, but might be able
to use other plans of theirs.  I've checked NUCMUC,
WorldCat and Google without success, though I'm the
first to admit that my search technique may be flawed.
 Any and all leads / suggestions / ideas would be
appreciated.

Donna McCrea

Donna E. McCrea
Special Collections Librarian & Archivist
Pikes Peak Library District
P. O. Box 1579
Colorado Springs, CO 80901
(719) 531-6333 x1217