From: Mark Lambert [mailto:mlambert@STCL.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 1:01 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Society of Southwest Archivists Members Only

SLOTTO! SLOTTO! SLOTTO! SLOTTO! SLOTTO! SLOTTO! SLOTTO! SLOTTO! SLOTTO!

I want to remind Society of Southwest Archivist members who plan on attending the annual meeting in Flagstaff on May 16-18, to bring along their repository's "white elephant" items for the SLOTTO drawing on Saturday morning, May 18th.  Master of Ceremonies will again be Kim Allen Scott, funniest archivist since Saint Laurence spoke his last words.

So grab a handful of those mugs, roll up those posters, and stuff some of those history books in your suitcase as you travel to Flagstaff.

Money from SLOTTO benefits the various scholarship funds of the Society of Southwest Archivists.

Thank you for your support!

Mark

Mark Lambert
Special Collections and Government Documents Librarian
Fred Parks Law Library
South Texas College of Law
Houston, TX