Re: OH equipment

Title: Message
Larry,
The Archives here acquired a Marantz Company Inc. cassette recorder in 1999. It works pretty well and easy to use. The instructions are pretty straightforward as well. The Model is PMD430. It is quite portable and we just charge it in the electrical outlet. We also have two speakers from Electro-voice and the models are N/D267, N/D267S.

I am not sure of much else about the equipment since I started working here in 2000, but I am sure there are websites.

Good luck,
Dianne Johnson