web page re: conscientious objection

Title: web page re: conscientious objection
Colleagues:

We have been receiving an increasingly high number of requests for resources about conscientious objection to war, both present and past.  We do have many sources of information on this subject here at the Peace Collection, but are aware that other repositories have pertinent material as well to which we would like to be able to point researchers.  We have been discussing the possibility of creating and maintaining a web site that would have links to the various repositories that have CO material [as well as a link to WorldCat].  This would be especially helpful regarding items/collections not catalogued or that do not have a finding aid on the web.  We would be interested in both U.S. and foreign material.

Would any of you be interested having your repository represented on such a web site?  I would be very happy to discuss with any of you the possible implications of such a site in terms of cooperation and updates, etc.

Anne M. Yoder, Archivist
Swarthmore College Peace Collection
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore, PA  19081-1399