Thank you Julieann Message

Hello Everyone,
The message with the "Thank You Julieann" subject
line wasn't sent by me.  I've talked with my
systems person and it appears I may have picked up
a virus. Fortunately, the attachment stripping
mechanism appears to have worked and nothing else
appears to have been sent to the list save the
blank email. Please delete any further odd-looking
messages that may come from my address the rest of
the day. I will also forward no
messages/announcements to the list until tomorrow
when, hopefully, my systems person will be able to
get  things straightened out.

Thanks,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator