FW: NBC documentary films

Please respond to Laura rather than to me.

Hi all, I am hoping someone can help with a film documentary request.  I
have a researcher who is looking for a documentary done by NBC.  It aired in
May of 1971.  It was part of the "NBC White Paper" series, titled "This
Child is Rated X"

If anyone can tell me where he could find a copy of this film, I would
greatly appreciate it.  Thanks.

Laura K. Saegert
Appraisal Archivist
Archives and Information Services Division
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
P.O. Box 12927
Austin, TX  78711-2927
lsaegert@tsl.state.tx.us
512-463-5500