From: Anne M. Cadrette [mailto:acadrette@ATHM.ORG]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 1:16 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Dubbing micro-cassettes

Hi,

We have received audio-tapes from an oral history project that was done
on "micro-cassettes".  I have searched in vain for anyone or thing that can
dub the micro-cassesttes onto a standard cassette.  At this point I would
consider dubbing from micro-cassette to micro-cassette.

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks, Anne

Anne M. Cadrette
Assistant Librarian
American Textile History Museum