Star Wars: Episode 2 and Archives

(I get the digest version of this list, so I apologize if someone already
broached this subject.)

Allow me to peek out of lurkdom to subtly (?) hint that archives plays a
crucial role in the new Star Wars movie. I saw the movie yesterday at a
Pre-Pre-Premiere courtesy of Frito-Lay (I couldn't resist some minor
heckling afterward towards those waiting in line for the midnight show).

Some of you may cringe during the archives scene (I was the only one in the
theatre who laughed). There's a great quote that will go down in history.

Now go out and see the movie!! It was GREAT!

Carrie (I wouldn't be caught dead in a metal and leather bikini, even if
Harrison Ford was around) Wetherby
Newtown Historic Association
mailto:clwetherby@hotmail.com