Fun and Games with Video, or "Did I REALLY say that?"

Title: Fun and Games with Video, or "Did I REALLY say that?"

"Scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have created the first realistic videos of people saying things they never said - a scientific leap that raises unsettling questions about falsifying the moving image. "

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/135/metro/At_MIT_they_can_put_words_in_our_mouths+.shtml

Of course, given the long history of media and its ability to portray reality, we knew it would happen. Just a matter of processor power, eh?

Be sure to read to the bottom of the article...it might rate as a RAIN item.

Dennis "No video-tape, please" Moser