info request re Al Momaday archive

We have received a request for information on the artist Al Momaday, father
of N. Scott Momaday. Does anyone know if there is a collection of papers or
manuscripts by this artist?  I've checked archives USA database, RLIN,
Worldcat, and the web without success.  I have advised the searcher that N.
Scott Momaday papers are at he Bancroft Library, University of California,
Berkeley. Any information on Al Momaday or other Kiowa or Southern Plains
artists would be helpful.

Bonnie L. Travers, Special Collections Librarian
P.O. Box 210055
Tucson, AZ   85721-0055
Phone: 520.621.4295
Fax:     520.621.9733