Re: Delayed births

Two of my aunts were born (1931 and 1932) in a rural area. Both had to get delayed birth certificates because the attending doctor never sent in the birth certificates: they weren't aware that there was a problem until they enrolled in college and were asked for their birth certificates.

Elizabeth Whitaker
evw2@bellsouth.net
amateur on the way to professional
(getting the paperwork together for grad school)