Re: MS-Access for photo collections

A good source of experienced advice and a subset of back messages is
available at <http://www.topica.com/lists/MSAccess4Archives>.

Access works pretty well, but I don't know if anyone has solved the
thumbnail problem (or specifically, the inability of access to display
multiple records each with its own image). File bloat quickly becomes a
problem if you embed the OLE image.

  ---Terry

Terry Abraham   Special Collections, University of Idaho
<http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/special-collections/>