Re: ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action t aken.

I can guess that you have fallen a foul of the same company that refuses all
my posts to the listserv because of the word "Lesbian." "Gay" "Bisexual" and
"Transgender" are apparently alright.  When I followed up by calling the
company after the first incident. I was told by the very nice young man who
returned my call from the company's tech team, that the company management
had declared they had no reason to know if any of their clients were
lesbian, therefore all emails with that word would be rejected.  I tried to
explain that I was posting to a professional website, and whoever in their
company was on the listserv, might on occasion find my posts professionally
useful even if not coming from a corporate archives.

I still get rejected regularly and I just feel sorry for whomever is at that
company.

Julia Bazar
Special Projects Librarian (Archivist)
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Historical Society
973 Market Street, Suite 400
San Francisco, CA  94103
415-777-5455

julia@glbthistory.org