Re: Fwd: ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action t aken.

On Tue, 28 May 2002 06:20:15 -0700, Russell James
<youngarchivist@YAHOO.COM> wrote:

>Can someone tell me why my email in reply to Mr. Baker
>in regard to my finding nothing on Clara Ashe, but
>giving him a useful organization's address was
>quarantined?  Is the word "slav*" a bad word?

Could be that the word 'sex' is contained within another word eg Essex,
Sussex. Hidden words can be found by the filters just as easily as if they
were a stand-alone word. Happens even with various RAIN postings. The
word 'virus' can even set it off too.

Peterk
pakurilecz@aol.com