transcriber's fees

Good Morning,

A colleague is writing a grant proposal and needs a ballpark figure for
transcribing fees. Since we have not had to make use of professional
transcribers, I thought I would ask list members for assistance.The project
will be located in central Georgia, so fee structure(s) should be consistent
with those either in Georgia or the southeast.

Any assistance appreciated.

Nancy

Nancy Davis Bray
Special Collections