Re: Friday Funny

Isn't that film "No Time for Sargents"  with Andy Griffiths and Nick Adams?

Lucinda Glenn

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean DeBolt [mailto:ddebolt@UWF.EDU]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 7:09 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Friday Funny

I get a newsletter called "Noises from the Basement" which is
an internet/software/computer newsletter.  The latest one called
my attention to a site called "www.unusualmuseums.org" but
the "seat" of the comment to mention the Toilet Seat Museum.

"Barney Smith has been creating his works of art for over
30 years and has pictures from his extensive collection
of over 600 seats to share with you.  Sit right down and
mull over the dog tags seat, the Easter Bunny tile seat,
or the wooden nickel seat.

http://www.unusualmuseums.org/toilet/

Of course, I can't even think of this site without thinking
of the great scene in a Jim Nabors film where as an army
private he has to scrub the latrine and rigs the seat covers
so when the general inspects, he cries "Salute"...hits a
foot pedal and they all "salute!"

Dean

Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
Tele:  850-474-2213;   Fax:  850-474-3338