Re: RFID "Radio frequency Identification". An explanation

On Sun, 2 Jun 2002 21:44:57 +0800, LVarendorff <LVarendorff@BIGPOND.COM>
wrote:

>Dear Records Management and Archive Colleagues,
>
>I have been queried in respect to the validity of my posting to several
>listserv's of, NOT A JOKE: Wireless 'Smart Glass' Knows When You Need a
>Drink, as not being relevant to some recipients.
>
>I offer my apologies to those who hold this view.

Laurie
No apologies are necessary. Some folks in the Records Management and
Archives field are somewhat myopic when it comes to new technology. Hate to
use hackneyed phrases but RIM professionals (and this includes archivists)
need to 'think outside of the box' as well as being aware of 'paradigm
shifts.'

so please keep such items coming

Peter Kurilecz
pakurilecz@aol.com