collection of 78RPM records to be donated

A former alum of the University has offered us a big collection of 78
RPM records, including some almost 100 years old, that he says
are in good condition.  However, it's just not something we could do
justice to, so I'd like to see if I can find a good instituition to
recommend to this person.  I seem to remember from an AV
preservation workshop that the place for 78s was on the West
Coast somewhere.  Any ideas from the list?

Thanks very much for all the helpful info from everyone on the rock
art collection restrictions, it will help us a great deal in formulating
a policy for this collection.

Roy Webb, C.A.
Multimedia Archivist
Special Collections